Wednesday, March 13, 2013

More of Me

Right now, I am choosing simplicity over trends. Ever since I started blogging it seems like I am not seeing my simple side anymore due to the fact that there are a lot of mainstream fashion statements going aroung the globe now and I felt like missing the old self I used to be. And through this look I hope I pulled it off pretty well. Believe me, you don't really have to be overly fashionable just to be noticed, it is actually true when they say that simplicity is beauty and that is what I am trying to point out with this blog. You can be at your best even without the make up on, extravagant dresses, high heels and luxurious bag in fact every woman is at the peak of being beautiful even with a simple blouse, pair of jeans and sandals and a color free face.
And from now on, you'll be seeing more of that side from me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...