Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hong Kong Diary 1: Up Up Here We Go+Touchdown!

I promised to share to you my Hong Kong experience which happened last week for about 4days and 3nights. Since I am not preoccupied at the moment so I decided to blog about the many adventures we had!

This trip has been scheduled since March, well thank you to those airline and tour promos, yes we usually get our trips if a there's a promo and thanks to my mom, kuya and ninang who planned this trip even if they didn't come along. I was with my little sister, Chrizza and my beloved yaya since childhood Yaya Lina, I was the only one literate about maps, instructions, directions, communications in short the whole trip is dependent in my own "lakwatcha" capabilities! They decided to trust it to me because I did a very good job in roaming around Singapore last year. But of course my mom would always make sure we are in good hands that's why she still made sure that we travel on tour package!

I had to absent myself from class from Wednesday up to Friday, good thing my professor was lazy too which made me absent for just one day! Hahaha





We departed from Diosdado Macapagal International Airport Clark, It was my first time to be in that airport and didn't expect it was just small or maybe I was just used in Naia and had this mind set that they're just the same. But then what's important is that there were no problems in the ticketing, paying of travel tax, immigration, boarding and flying!  Cebu Pacific has already been our airline of choice since childhood!



Up Up here we go! It was my first time ever again to be in the window seat because I always give chance to my sister so she wont throw tantrums back at me, but this time I'm the Boss!
View from the top!


Touchdown Hong Kong!
Their airport is way way way way way better than ours. Very good service, clean, all in proper order and wifi's everywhere


Maps had been my best friends for 4days


Thank you for the good service you had given us! We enjoyed our stay in Hong Kong because of all the itineraries you had planned for us!



 Hello Hong Kong!


We stayed at Silka Seaview Hotel we did not anymore stay in the 5 star hotels at Tsim Sha Tsui since we wont be staying in the room 24/7 the fact that we are out most of the time. What matters most is the security and comfort that this hotel has given us. I enjoyed my stay here because most of the people who checked in were Filipinos and made me feel that Pinoy spirit and as if I am not even out of the Philippines. This hotel is located at Yau Ma Tei and made it accessible to the downtown, food chains, restaurants and night market!

This is just the few hours of the adventure!
Are you ready for more? Keep yourself updated!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...