Sunday, December 9, 2012

Human Nature

I am happy to tell you that there is something new in Pampanga today, It has this mission of being Pro Philippines, Pro Poor and Pro Environment and it is brought to us by HUMAN NATURE <3 
Yes, the shop that offers natural, organic beauty and lifestyle products is ready to serve every Kapampangans and help each and everyone of us to be literate about having a healthy living.

We are really into artificial products these days, from soap, hair products, cosmetics, body treatment and anything and everything yet we don't know the content of these items and being a student in the medical field and having a Research class for this semester I have come to approach a lot of studies about negative side effects of some commercial products we use so I think we should start making a change in order for us to be healthy and closer to the environment and this is what Human Nature is all about. It introduces natural ways on how we can be at our best!


Human Nature is a social enterprise brand of natural and organic personal care and make up 

products. 100% no chemicals. 100% Philippine-made. Unbelievably affordable



Human Nature continues to strive for prosperity in the Philippines through successful and sustainable social enterprises and quality natural products for all Filipinos. An extremely young company, Human Nature has big plans for the future and is fiercely determined to make the Human Nature brand the best of the Philippines, by the Filipinos, for the Filipinos! Only the Good.



Last night,  I was able to visit their San Fernando branch, my friend Dots who owns the store invited me to come over and I just couldn't resist the invite because I have been thinking about going natural since I started looking for research proposals and learned that there are already presence of harmful ingredients in products I use in my day to day life and the most proper way to get rid of them is to use products made from 100% natural ingredients. Thank you to Dots and her family for letting me experience this kind of shopping in a natural way and for welcoming me in your second "home" with warmness!



From hair treatments to protective care products, and beauty products name it and they have it!
I am so happy that the items I exactly needed for my dresser, make up bag and for my bathroom is present at their store.

There are also fashion items found at the all natural heaven like bags which has really cute yet simple designs and really very environmental friendly looking, clothes that would bring out the nature lover spirit in you, and colorful headbands.

There are also items that is way beyond beauty regimen, like notebooks and anything and everything. And oh if sweetness is your weakness you would surely love their Pinoy na Pinoy chocolates which has variety of sweet flavors!



And this is everyone's favorite part!!!
The organic products for beauty and wellness!
I assure you that you are going to have an awesome bathing experience in the bathroom and you would surely enjoy your after bath regimen with items like these ones.






The items are way too affordable, prices ranges from 50-350 pesos then holla you would surely enjoy the gift of nature. The items are not just for vanity and love for ones self but you can make use of it as gifts for people close to your hearts and share the best of what this earth has to offer each and everyone of us.



I am indeed a happy customer, I am pro Philippines, Pro poor, Pro Environment; I choose HUMAN NATURE!


The David family behind Human Nature!!! Thank you for bringing HN in town! May God bless  you and thanks for trusting me. I am honored to blog about something that would drive me closer to nature!

Choos HUMAN NATURE:
Visit San Fernando Branch at 3M Building, Mac Arthur Highway San Agustin City of San Fernando Pampanga
Landmark: Near Walter Mart, beside Union Bank
Store Hours: Monday to Saturday 9am-7pm and their extending up to Sunday this holiday season from 1pm to7pm


Follow them on Twitter: @HNPampanga
Like them of Facebook: Human Nature CSFP

Xoxo :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...