Monday, June 25, 2012

Fluorointensity







Neon Green Top: Two Zero
I met them at Superb last month, and I fell in love with this top the moment I saw it and I am lucky enough to buy at a very cheap discounted price compared to the original price. The cloth used for this top is very light that even if its a long sleeves I felt within me the warm embrace of the sheery fabric.
Bandage Skirt: Nepo Mall, Angeles
That is Pampanga's version of Greenhills and 168
Jelly Flats: Monobo
Braided Necklace: Extreme Finds
They really over the best high quality accessories ever. The necklace is kinda heavy but it was really worth the weight because I am assured that it wont break so easily like other cheap finds. The stuffs they offer are really the literal extreme finds.
Earrings: Sister's
Lips: Mac Pink Noveau
I featured the Mac lipstick on my previous post, I love how it was incorporated in this outfit and matched the clothing I wore.

Fluoros and Neons are trending this year and being known as a colorful person I am a lover of those shades and color intensity. I love matching colors and I want everything to be color coded when it comes to how i mix my clothes to get a head turning look. Who wouldn't recognize me if I wear this outfit on public places? Well that is what I like about this, it gets the attention of people. Sometimes they may like how you look but there are a few people out there who would just give a head to toe look obviously ending up not liking you but who cares? I dress to express myself and not to impress them (that's always my point on my blogs)

“The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most. ” 

Xoxo

2 comments:

Tell me your thoughts...