Tuesday, August 7, 2012

50 Shades of Gray: Pray for the Philippines





One lazy outfit for a rainy day!
It is unusual for me to wear something that doesn't allow colors to burst at its finest. I often contradict my friends whenever they adore stuffs in brown, black or grays and I always tell them I dislike those colors because I want something colorful. But now its time to stoop down to that principle and try to innovate on dressing up statements. I decided to go monochromatic today with gray!
The title is inspired by the popular 50 Shades of Grey by EL James and so as I connected it with the dominant hue of this outfit.

This is what I wore last Sunday before leaving for Manila, it was raining too hard so overdressing is a big no no! This is an ordinary version of me. I remember the time when I was still clueless about fashion and style, I used to go out wearing simple shirt and jeans but now it seems like my fashion sense is evolving but of course the teenage girl's way of dressing up and forever young feeling and simplicity is still part of my day to day dressing up!

Leggings: Zara
Shoes: Geox
Bag: SM Department Store
Lipstick: Clinique




Guys please PRAY FOR THE PHILIPPINES! Prayers can always move mountains.
We are experiencing a very scary natural disaster caused about by typhoons, rains, and flash floods and we cant control nature when it hits us terribly but our prayers can make everything better.
It wouldn't rain forever and if we are united in the name of God there would always be a rainbow after the rain and we can walk together on sunshine.

At the moment we are in the gray hue of the prism everything's black and white, if things would get better we could all go back to a very colorful kaleidoscope world!

God bless the Philippines
Stay safe everyone!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...