Wednesday, August 29, 2012

COTTON ON soon!


COTTON ON is coming to town!
No need to fly to Hong Kong and this is one reason why it is MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES!
I have been waiting for Cotton On to be here in Manila for months now ever since I got back from my HK summer getaway, I first saw it at Lucky China Town Mall but the store is still under construction and it was just this weekend that I knew that SM Mall of Asia is bringing it to me up close and personal! There’s only one feeling that describes my emotion at the moment EXCITED!


And Oh because of this excitement I even sent my application form to be part of the model search for their fashion show on the grand launch and opening since they are looking for student models to walk the runaway. No height requirement!!! I was brave enough to send an application form because I was on high at that very moment, I am totally not serious about it since I am already anticipating that I would not even pass the taste of the jurors, I just want to give it a try. But as I checked out their facebook page a while ago, to my surprise I was able to make it to the SHORTLISTED ones! It was my first time to try this kind of exposure because I have been deprived from the media since my parents are too strict about this kind of experiences. And since I am not really serious about getting into this and my mom might kill me if she knew about it, I would only stop at being proud on being on the list. I know there would still be a lot of modelling opportunities in the future, and for now all I have to do is to prepare my mother about my career little by little. It has always been my teenage dream to be in a fashion show.  Now, to the ladies and gentlemen who will be going to the screening, GOODLUCK!

COTTON ON
September 7, 2012
SM MALL OF ASIA

Expect for loooooonnnnnnnggggggg lines!
Happy Shopping!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...