Sunday, August 26, 2012

Get hooked by THE HOOK

My friend/co-blogger Patricia Lenon of Trish Trends (check it out) has just opened her online store which would help everyone to be fashionable. I adore Pat for not just being a certified fashionista, trendy but also because she is a career woman; she is never afraid of investments and getting in to businesses. She has been selling for years now but before she is really in to nail accessories, nail paints and all other nail vanity stuffs, but now she decided to get in to selling ACCESSORIES and I know that sooner or later she would already enter the clothing line field. The best thing about Pat being a businesswoman is that she is passionate about it and aims to give her customers the best service and of course I can't deny the fact that she is also hands on about it. Well, I remember having coffee with her one time and she cant stop blabbing about meeting with suppliers and all. Pat, good luck to your business and of course I wish you all the best in your blog. Someday, we're going to be great!

Now take a look and a like or maybe a purchase on her new online store;



Like it on facebook:


Her new collection is out, and I am giving you a sneak peak of my favorites




Another newly opened Pampanga based online store!

And Oh! Me, Pat and The Hook would give you guys a surprise soon! Stay tuned!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...