Monday, August 13, 2012

Kulasa


Top: SSA shirt X Kulasa purchased from my ninang when they were the host of the alumni party last year
Jacket: Bayo
Pants: French brand
Flats: Monobo
Braided Necklace: Extreme Finds
Braided Bracelets: Bubbles
Lipstick: L'oreal





Girly outfit last Saturday, sister left the camera at Taft so sorry for the photos of low quality!
The pinkaholic vibes attacked me on that day. I tried to be as simple as possible since I am going to run errands, keeping this post very short since I have blabbed out the things I wanted to spill out on my previous post Scholastican at Heart <3

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the super neon barbie-ish pink color of your jacket and matching flats too! When running errands, it shouldn't be boring like you did. :)

    Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing necklace !wow.v come to see my, there is new post :) i need your opinion about my outfit :) meybe we will follow each other? kiss :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...