Sunday, September 23, 2012

Givenchy: Dahlia Noir




This September breath a scent of Givenchy through me!
This is the perfume I am using for this month, I have received this last summer and it was just now that I decided that its about time to give it a try and from the moment I opened it from the box, took of the cap and put a few drops on my body I knew from that instant that it deserves to be used on daily mode so that I could always smell good and classy!
I am not really a fan of colognes or perfumes but I am a lover of the scent that would take the breath of people around me not to the point that it would irritate their nose or trigger their asthma and allergies though. 
And oh, there is one thing I have realized about my love affair with fragrances, it seems like I have turned out to be a real lady now since I am already starting to use pour femme! Back then I am really very sensitive to those juicy, fruity, floral scent and have always adored those strong hunky smell but using a classic is really something different from the ordinary ones.

"Givenchy Creative Director Riccardo Tisci’s first foray into fragrance resulted in the super elegant, Dahlia Noir Eau de Parfum. This season, Dahlia Noir shows off her lighter side with a squeeze of fresh citrus and romantic rose.Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette captures the same, silky, seductive notes as its predecessor but instead of conveying a velvety, mysterious aura, it refreshes with notes of zesty mandarin, lemon and peach-kissed rose petals spiced with a hint of pink pepper, carnal amber and vanilla. Mist it on day or night for a dreamy scent that’s as feminine as it gets."

1 comment:

  1. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon mate.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...