Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sembreak Project: CLOSET SALE


Being active in all the picture moments in facebook, twitter, instagram and being a blogger that I am it is hard to wear same clothes over and over again because people would memorize every wardrobe and outfit you wear on a certain day, on a certain event and that fact made me come up with a move... its time to throw a surprise... CLOSET SALE!
I have been sorting out clothes for the past months and it seems like there are pieces that I can never wear again coz they have been overexposed due to all the social network publication and all so I got a few stuffs and decided to sell them to very cheap prices compared to its original prices. Most pieces are worn once and few worn up to two times only. I was a little hesitant to sell something branded because its my first time to do this kind of project and so I just chose pieces that would not be too much of a burden to the wallets of my readers and buyers. And good thing my mother supports me with this so that my cabinet would have space and so that the clothes won't get "sayang"
Happy shopping to the few items I am sharing!
I hope this first closet sale would be a success in a way.


 
Forever 21 Tribal Top: P370
small to medium frame
worn once

Scarf Print Top: P200
small to medium frame
worn once

Tepee Tribal Sheer Top: P300
small frame
worn once

TwoZero Neon Top with Peterpan collar: P320
small to medium frame
worn once

Muradito Spiked Top: P250
small frame
worn once

H&M Navy Blue dress: P350
small frame
worn once

Refill Blue shorts
(worn twice)
Small
P300



Laced shorts
small frame Stretchable
(worn twice)
P200



Bubble printed skirt
 Size: 26
(worn once)
P150

Aztec printed shorts with studs
(never worn)
Size: 26
P480


Mode of Payment: BDO
Meetups: SM Pampanga, Robinsons Pampanga
If to be delivered: Delivery via LBC separate payment


For inquiries reach me at
twitter: @misss_JVMo
instagram: @misss_JVMo
or leave a comment here


THANK YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...