Monday, October 22, 2012

Sundays with Loves


Top: Refill
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Spiked Bracelet: SM Department Store
Silver Ring: MJ's gift from London
Connector Ring: Quiapo Thrifts
Studded Bag: no brand





I missed my Sunday dressing routine and finally I can do it again because sembreak calls for more getaways and bonding with good friends. I decided to wear something so simple and just that typical outfit for days like this, just a plain long sleeves and colored shorts and shoes that matches it all then a little sprinkle of accessories that match one another. I played with spikes and studs with a girly basic base. This is not really something blog worthy but I want to share to you the simple way of dressing up!

My Sunday ended up having chill talks with my super friends over a cup of tea. I missed my girls so much as if we haven't seen each other for like forever that the only choice we had is to make "lambing" each and talk about people, trends and events.


I could not imagine how my life would turn out if my super friends/sisters are not around.
I know that what we have is true because time, schedule and distance have already tested our friendship but look at us now; happy, free and strong!

Don't you just love to spend Sundays with the people you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...