Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Go Bazaar

SURPRISE!

A bazaar's going to happen at our very own hometown, I am calling all Kapampangans and tourists visiting Pampanga this Holiday season, get ready to shop till you drop with the MERRY GO BAZAAR!
This is presented by Bloomers Events Mgmt featuring the Pampanga's Fashion Blogger and the local Kapampangan stores. This is a fashion, food and lifestyle event which features the items of the fashionistas and the latest trends of fashion and delicious food.

It is the perfect time to splurge yourself, you deserve it after all and of course this event would give you an easy access on your gift giving activities with you loved ones.

I am so proud that my team has come up with an event like this because it only means that Pampanga is never left behind the glitz and glamour of the Metro living, their is also a metro/city life in the heart of the province.



Pampanga Fashion Bloggers

The bloggers would be selling their pre loved items, if you have been drooling for the outfits on their blogs its the time to have exact look by buying their items, I swear you'd love them all not only because they are highly fashionable and trendy but also because they are budget friendly and its time to meet the faces behind the url's. Don't you just love to meet in person your favorite bloggers?

Apparently, I would be missing in action for that event and I wouldn't be able to sell my items because id be flying to paradise on the 22nd and there is a big conflict on the schedule. It's just so heartbreaking that I wouldnt be able to join them at the first roll of this project but I guess this wouldn't be the first and the last. So i promise, you can catch me on part 2. Hahahaha

The bloggers has also big surprise for all of you. They have been so busy preparing for this in order to make the readers and the shoppers very happy! So are you excited for that?



And Im advertising the stores that are close to my heart, its not favoritism its just that the mastermind behind these stores have a special role in my life. Hahahaha but of course i'd be fair enough to mention all the other stores to mind set you in what to look forward in that event

The Hook

You all know Pat Lenon and The Hook (ofcourse you should know it by now since Pat and her online store has made it really far now and im just so proud of her/its success) Catch them at the bazaar, they would be selling to die for accessories and guess what she has move on to the next level, selling already clothes and all that.




Sweet and Sassy

Sweet and Sassy is owned by my dearest superfriend Biankee, it is something new in the online store industry but I tell you that they have something big to offer to you my dear shoppers. Their special product is what every girl likes a lot, the satchel bags that are so mainstream nowadays and it all comes in variety of colors and designs that would make you coming back for more. Bags are girl's bestfriends and it is what Sweet and Sassy offer you, fashionable and really of good quality and ofcourse in a very budget friendly prices. And an addition to their products is their to be released accessory line on the bazaar itself, I had a glimpse of what theyre going to sell and I tell you you would surely love everything. It is indeed a perfect combination of items, a bag and an accessory to spice up every fashionista's look!



A variety of colors to choose to. Don't you just love their rainbow collection?


Get them at the Merry Go Bazaar!


And Human Nature is also there, remember my blog post about them? Finally you would also get to experience the joy of living with a healthy lifestyle. Enjoy the satisfaction brought to you by nature and the organic products they offer.




I swear there would be a lot of stores that's going to participate in this event!

This is THE LIST:


 

  





ARE YOU READY PAMPANGA???
You should!

MERRY GO BAZAAR
Save the date: December 23, 2012
3:00pm-7:00pm
Venue: Graceland Restaurant, Balibago, Angeles City Pampanga!

I LOVE YOU ALL!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...