Sunday, April 21, 2013

Every Girl in the City

Before heading to Manila tomorrow to work for out research, i will leave a short entry for you guys.

My summer has been so productive so far, and i am totally happy about it even if all i do is to wake up late, eat eat and eat, tutor my nephew in his reading skills, go out with friends, taking ootds, blogging, tweeting, instagramming and staying up very late; if only i get to be paid with all the routines im doing i maybe rich now. but then summer has made me broke and i can do nothing about it, good thing i still enjoy the short days and long nights.

Hows your summer so far?

Last night I came to realize that i barely have 1 and a half month to enjoy the best life and it scares the hell out of me. I know it is too early to think about it but just the thought of it makes me want to never let go of the life i have at present.

I cant elaborate much about the outfit I am wearing, you can see every girl in the city with this kind of peg. Skater skirts are literally everywhere!!! 





2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a 69 with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine your pussy juices taste so lovely as you sit on my face with my hands round your firm bum, and you my cock in your mouth sucking gently, Jhavoo. It would be pure ecstasy

      Delete

Tell me your thoughts...