Sunday, April 21, 2013

Every Girl in the City

Before heading to Manila tomorrow to work for out research, i will leave a short entry for you guys.

My summer has been so productive so far, and i am totally happy about it even if all i do is to wake up late, eat eat and eat, tutor my nephew in his reading skills, go out with friends, taking ootds, blogging, tweeting, instagramming and staying up very late; if only i get to be paid with all the routines im doing i maybe rich now. but then summer has made me broke and i can do nothing about it, good thing i still enjoy the short days and long nights.

Hows your summer so far?

Last night I came to realize that i barely have 1 and a half month to enjoy the best life and it scares the hell out of me. I know it is too early to think about it but just the thought of it makes me want to never let go of the life i have at present.

I cant elaborate much about the outfit I am wearing, you can see every girl in the city with this kind of peg. Skater skirts are literally everywhere!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...