Thursday, May 23, 2013

BKK Ootd: Edgy Neon by the Hallway

CAUTION: IM A FAT PIG Huhuhuhu that is what mango sticky rice did to my arms and to my face and also the rest of the summer, I hope I can lose these fats in three weeks time or for the entire school year ahead before going to a lot of places for the vacation after my graduation.

For my Day3 in Bangkok, the itinerary on the morning till the afternoon is one whole day shopping at the Platinum Fashion mall, i seriosuly went cray cray when I first entered the mall, shopping was insane and the whole experience was terrible. I almost cried upon seeing all the fashionable clothes, dresses, pants, tees, shorts, accessories and shoes. As a thrift shopper, it was like paradise for me. One of the highlights of my vacation. The items there were so cheap, that there was a need for me to add one bag to my luggage. Since all i have to do is to shop, shop, walk, walk and walk I just went there in sleeveless, shorts and flats to keep me going.


Top: H&M
Shorts: Refill
Shoes: SM Soulmate
Accessories: borrowed from my sister


Good thing the balcony in the hotel was good for outfit shots, I wasn't able to take beautiful shots in the beautiful places because I was only with my yaya and she does not really know how to use the camera well, and couldn't work in a crowded place in a limited period of time. At least in the hotel, we have all the time in the world. And I just love the lighting and everything at the hallway.



Edgy Neon Look!




How do you go shopping? 
and how do you strike a pose by the hallway?
Heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...