Monday, May 27, 2013

BKK Ootd: Dolled Up

On Day 3 we were scheduled to have our river cruise via Grand Pearl at the Chao Phraya River, which is Thailand's main river where civilization started. Since it is going to be grand and we'll be chillin like villains at a yacht while enjoying the water, ride, songs, delicious food and great views I decided to escape from my 2 days edgy street fashion and dress up very naturally, and when i say naturally, it will always be with pink and all the girly-ness in between.


Dress: H&M
Braclet: H&M
Shoes: SM Department Store Soulmate

Good thing I was able to take ootds before the tour bus brought us to the River City Pier and I love how perfect my dress was for the garden setup. I felt like I was a wild flower in the middle of the green trees and bushes.




Everything looks so perfect. The cruise was what Im really looking forward to aside from shopping, I really forced my mom to allow me to book even if she'll hate me for overeating. So I really took extra effort to look for a perfect dress for this experience, good thing there was no room for disappointments and failures. And I was really able to pulled out the sweet girl slash wildflower slash bad ass pig on a yacht while cruising. 



How do you dress up to look like a living doll?





1 comment:

  1. I want to bend you over and take you doggy style and push deep into your type little pussy with my big cock, as you moan with a mix of pleasure and pain, and I tell you what a beautiful tight pussy you have and you say my cock is the biggest you've ever had

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...