Saturday, May 18, 2013

UNIQLO in PAMPANGA!


I still could not believe this is happening!
Finally UNIQLO is coming to my very own hometown at SM CITY PAMPANGA!
Of course a lot of people are aware of this Japan based brand, it was only last year when it arrived in the country but now to my surprise it opens another branch outside the elite Metro spots (wherein i literally went crazy when i first visited it at Moa) because this time its going to be in the middle of a high end fashionable province of San Fernando Pampanga.

To give you a brief description of what Uniqlo is, here I go:
UNIQLO is seen as an innovator in the global apparel industry because of its various product lines that are highly functional and of outstanding quality at an affordable price. This UNIQLO promotes through its latest global brand concept “LifeWear,"which describes UNIQLO apparel as Clothes for a better life for everyone, every dayWith a corporate statement committed to changing clothes, changing conventional wisdom and change the world, FR is dedicated to creating great clothing with new and unique value to enrich the lives of people everywhere.
 




My love for this brand is beyond compare, I can assure you that they really have a variety of the basics and since my fashion is on the basic side, I myself is Uniqlo. I so love their concept of the plain shirts and jeans. And of course if you plan to go to cold countries on winter season, Uniqlo offers the best and classically fashionable coats and winter necessities. It is a brand for the tropics and for the snow. And the most important fact about Uniqlo is that it guarantees comfort and quality for a lifetime at its very affordable price and that is what consumers look for in every product they ought to buy, price=best quality.

UNIQLO OPENS ON MAY 24, 2013
at SM CITY PAMPANGA
there will be big discounts on the first few days of the operation, so be sure to shop till you drop!

SEE YOU!
HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...